Please note: This listing is for a factory seconds Husky triple glass door fridge. This item is not brand new, and may carry some form of imperfection including minor scratches, dents or other defects. All products are in full working order and backed by the full manufacturer warranty. For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy (links are located in the footer of the webpage) prior to purchasing.
Please allow an approximate 4-6 week delivery time for Perth metro areas of this product. Quicker delivery can be coordinated at an increased cost if required.
The Husky Triple Glass Door Alfresco Bar Drinks Chiller with a huge 307 litre capacity is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment up to 43ºC making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a 304-grade stainless steel body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar Drinks Chiller is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures up to 43ºC allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 307 litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self-closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build-up.
- Complete high quality 304-grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into the cabinetry.
- 6 x fully heavy-duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Total Capacity (Gross): 307 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 280 Litres
- Power Input: 220W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 43
- Energy consumption: 7.33 Kwh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Shelves: 6 x adjustable (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- 330mL Bottle Loading Capacity: 330
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Left, Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 83kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 1350mm x (d) 520mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 1390mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar Drinks Chiller range require a minimum 50mm of clearance behind the unit when integrated into the cabinetry to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Door hinges are not reversible
Please Note: All deliveries are completed by non-tailgated vehicles. Customers will need to arrange the unloading of any products from these vehicles on their own behalf. All deliveries are made to street level, loading dock or kerb side. Products will not be delivered up stairs, lifts or ramps. Please advise us if you require a tailgated vehicle to lower this product from the truck as this will incur an additional delivery fee.