This convenient single door Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge is a premium solution to help you enjoy an serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment up to 43ºC making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a 304 grade stainless steel body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar fridges is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures up to 43ºC allowing this bar fridge to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 118 Litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar fridge.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- Complete high quality 304 grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the fridge simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 2 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Total Capacity (Gross): 118 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 90 Litres
- Power Input: 123W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 43
- Energy Consumption: 3.0 Kwh/24h
- Shelves: 2 adjustable (extra available at an additional cost – contact Husky)
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- Door Hinge Location: Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 45kg
- Doors not reversible
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 556mm x (d) 520mm
- Minimum Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 596mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar fridge range require a minimum 50mm of clearance when integrated into cabinetry behind the unit to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Doors hinges are not reversible.