This convenient Double Drawer Refrigerator by Husky features a large 190 Litre capacity and modern stainless steel finish. The refrigerator comes standard with a range or Gastronorm pans and two sizes of multi-purpose drawer section dividers to offer versatile functionality. It features an easy to use touch control allowing you to set precise temperatures and settings within the internal cavity. Locks are fitted as standard to ensure security of the contents at any time. Pressure injected foam insulation ensures that the unit is both energy efficient and effective in cooling food and beverages, while heated drawer frames help to prevent condensation build up on the exterior of the fridge. A smart ventilation system with adjustable feet makes the unit perfect for having the unit built in in to cabinetry (under counter) or for freestanding usage.
Additional gastronorm pans can be purchased for an additional cost.
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Total Capacity (Gross): 190 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 108 Litres
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 38
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- Refrigerant: R600
- Defrost: Automatic
- Energy Consumption: 2.02 kwh/24h
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/240v/50Hz
- Length of Cable: 150cm
- Maximum Noise Level: 45dBA
- External Dimensions: (w) 865mm x (h) 840mm x (d) 495mm
- Minimum Cut Out Dimensions: (w) 905mm x (h) 860-880mm x (d) 545mm
- Top Drawer Internal Dimensions: (w) 710mm x (h) 235mm x (d) 300mm
- Bottom Drawer Internal Dimensions At Front: (w) 720mm x (h) 250mm x (d) 190mm
- Bottom Drawer Internal Dimensions At Back: (w) 720mm x (h) 60mm x (d) 175mm
- Net Weight: 63kg
Please Note: All deliveries are completed by non-tailgated vehicles. Customers will need to arrange the unloading of any products from these vehicles on their own behalf. All deliveries are made to street level, loading dock or kerb side. Products will not be delivered up stairs, lifts or ramps. Please advise us if you require a tailgated vehicle to lower this product from the truck as this will incur an additional delivery fee.