Please note: This listing is for an factory seconds Husky Commercial fridge. This item is not brand new, and may carry some form of imperfection including minor scratches, dents or other defects. All products are in full working order and backed by the full manufacturer warranty. For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy (links are located in the footer of the webpage) prior to purchasing.
Please allow an approximate 4-6 week delivery time for Perth metro areas of this product. Quicker delivery can be coordinated at an increased cost if required.
The Husky Vino Pro Double Door Wine Fridge & Drink Chiller offers the flexibility of separate fridge compartments within the one unit. This stylish unit comes with a sleek black trim with a vent at the front making it ideal to integrate into cabinetry in your kitchen, bar, games room, restaurant or cafe. Ensure that your high quality wine collection is protected with the Husky range of Vino Pro wine fridges whilst keeping your other beverages icy cold right next door.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts and labour helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- The wine fridge compartment offers storage for 31 bordeaux wine bottles and the drinks chiller compartment carries an 84 Litre capacity.
- Two fully controllable zones provides a dual zone cooling solution with the option of storing and serving drinks at two different temperatures, ideal for different types of wines and other beverages. Temperature range of 5ºC-18ºC for the wine fridge and 1ºC-10ºC for the drinks chiller offering flexibility to store and serve different drinks at different temperatures.
- Black frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- Additional security to the contents of your wine refrigerator is provided through in built locks which come as standard. Two keys provided as standard.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- A triple UV coated glass door helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of the wine whilst also increasing energy efficiency.
- Seven beech wood shelves which are removable allow easy access within the wine fridge on demand whilst not damaging the quality of the wine.
- Two glass shelves, one wire shelf and one wire basket within the drinks chiller to provide a range of storage solutions.
- An anti vibration system with shock resistant shelving and adjustable feet help to minimise vibrations in the unit.
- Number of Zones: Two
- Number of Shelves: Seven Wood Shelves (Wine Fridge) & Three Shelves and One Basket (Drinks Chiller)
- Temperature Range: 5ºC-18ºC (Wine Fridge) & 1ºC-10ºC (Drinks Chiller)
- Control Panel: Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power: 100W
- Energy Consumption: 0.923kWh/24h
- Lamp Power: 1.5W
- Refrigerant: R600a/60g
- Maximum Noise Level: 39dBA
- Length of Cord: 165cm (+/-10cm)
- Product Dimensions (Door Closed): (W) 750mm x (D) 632mm x (H) 865mm-875mm
- Product Dimensions (Door Open): (W) 750mm x (D) 936mm x (H) 865mm-875mm
- Cut Out Dimensions (When Built into Cabinetry): (W) >770mm x (D) >642mm x (H) >885mm-895mm
Note: Please allow a minimum 50mm clearance at the rear of the fridge and sufficient room around the sides and top of the fridge as per the cut out dimensions when integrated into cabinetry.
Please Note: All deliveries are completed by non-tailgated vehicles. Customers will need to arrange the unloading of any products from these vehicles on their own behalf. All deliveries are made to street level, loading dock or kerb side. Products will not be delivered up stairs, lifts or ramps. Please advise us if you require a tailgated vehicle to lower this product from the truck as this will incur an additional delivery fee.