The Husky Double Glass Door Alfresco Bar Fridge is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment up to 43ºC making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a 304 grade stainless steel body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar fridges is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures up to 43ºC allowing this bar fridge to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar fridge.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- Complete high quality 304 grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the fridge simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 1ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 4 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals.
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Power Input: 213W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Energy consumption: 1.80 Kwh/24h
- Maximum Noise Level: 45dBA
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Right
- Net Weight: 63kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Dimensions: (H) 840mm x (W) 865mm x (D) 520mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar fridge range require a minimum 50mm of clearance behind the unit when integrated into cabinetry to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Door hinges are not reversible