The Husky Vino Pro Single Zone Wine Fridge comes equipped with a large 93 Litre/34 wine bordeaux wine bottle capacity and a range of features to help preserve the taste of your quality wine collection. This stylish unit comes with a black trim with a temperature display on the front, making it ideal to integrate into cabinetry in your kitchen, bar, games room, restaurant or cafe. Ensure that your high quality wine collection is protected with the Husky range of Vino Pro wine fridges.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts and labour – helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- Large 93 Litre capacity, with the ability to hold 34 bordeaux wine bottles.
- Set the temperature to anywhere between 5ºC-18ºC providing the ability to store and service wine at the desired temperature.
- Gloss black frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- Active carbon filter with triple ventilations system helps to encourage airflow within the fridge. This improved air quality within the refrigerator helps to eliminate odours which will preserve the natural taste of the wine stored within the unit.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- Six beech wood shelves which are removable allow easy access within the wine fridge on demand whilst not damaging the quality of the wine.
- Number of Zones: One
- Number of Shelves: Six
- Control Panel: Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power: 90W
- Lamp Power: 0.6W
- Refrigerant: R600a/28g
- Maximum Noise Level: 41dBA
- Product Dimensions (Door Closed): (W) 482mm x (D) 438mm x (H) 838mm
- Product Dimensions (Door Open): (W) 482-690mm x (D) 438-890mm x (H) 838mm
- Recommended Minimum Cut Out Dimensions: (W) 522mm x (D) 488mm x (H) 860mm
Note: Please allow a minimum 50mm clearance at the rear of the fridge and sufficient room around the sides and top of the fridge as per the cut out dimensions when integrated into cabinetry.