Please note: This listing is for an factory seconds Husky Commercial fridge. This item is not brand new, and may carry some form of imperfection including minor scratches, dents or other defects. All products are in full working order and backed by the full manufacturer warranty. For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy (links are located in the footer of the webpage) prior to purchasing.
Note: Delivery to WA, Northern Territory and other remote areas for this item are unavailable.
Featuring a large 486 litre gross total capacity, the Husky Single Door Vertical Glass Door Commercial Refrigerator in white finish is the ideal solution for any commercial or retail setting. This PRO range upright display refrigerator has its entire R290 refrigeration mechanism is mounted on a sled which is accessible from the front, making it easy to swap components and make repairs. An electronic temperature control allows you to easily set the unit to the desired temperature. A full length LED illumination system with on/off switch and fully adjustable shelving offers great visibility and flexibility. The triple glazed glass doors offer superior insulation helping to delivery an energy efficient outcome that looks impressive.
This unit is also available with an attachable/detachable light box for an additional $50 which can be used for advertising and promotional displays.
- Meets food storage requirements including dairy specification
- Full length LED illumination on door provides added visibility of contents
- Triple-glazed and heated doors for improved insulation whilst preventing condensation build up
- Self closing doors for ease of use and helping to prevent wasted energy
- Lockable doors help to offer added security when required
- Digital temperature control provides easy control of temperatures at the push of a button
- Frost free technology eliminates the need for removing icy build up within the freezer
- Easy to attach and remove light box offers additional promotional opportunity (available at additional cost)
- Fully adjustable shelving system provides versatility for storing of different contents of varying sizes and shapes
- Compressor compartment slides out easily from the front for fast, easy maintenance when required
- Eco-Friendly R290a refrigerant
- The doors on the C5PRO range are reversible. This is achieved by removing the door, turning it upside down and refitting it in the same way using the existing hinges/fixings but removing from the right hand side to the left. All these holes are pre-drilled on the right hand side so that a technician is able to reverse the door with the use of basic hand tools.
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Total Capacity (Gross): 486 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 410 Litres
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 38
- Energy Consumption: 4.44 kWh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Refrigerant: R290
- Shelves Included: 4
- Feet/Rollers: 2/4
- Defrost: Automatic
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/240v/50Hz
- Length of Cable: 150cm
- Maximum Noise Level: 55dBA
- 330mL Bottle Pack Out: (70mm diam. x 120mm height): 420
- 500mL Bottle Pack Out: (70mm diam. x 170mm height): 336
- External Dimensions (without light box): (w) 650mm x (h) 1985mm x (d) 719mm
- External Dimensions (withlight box): (w) 650mm x (h) 2227mm x (d) 719mm
- Net Weight (without light box): 120kg
- Net Weight (with light box): 123kg
Although this fridge/freezer can be installed in domestic/household applications it is primarily designed for commercial applications. Husky recommends a minimum 100mm clearance around each of the sides and top of the unit as well as 100mm of clearance at the rear of the unit if it is integrated into cabinetry or located alongside other large items that restricts airflow. This is required to allow adequate ventilation to the motor. Additional ventilation to the motor may still be required depending on factors such as ambient temperature levels and exposure to sunlight or other heat sources.
As this unit is designed for commercial applications it utilises a more powerful motor compared to non-commercial rated fridges and freezers which will increase energy consumption and noise when in operation.