This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Some refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however most will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
The Husky Dual Zone Wine Fridge comes equipped with a large 154 Litre/44 wine bordeaux wine bottle capacity and a range of features to help preserve the taste of your quality wine collection. This stylish unit comes with a stylish stainless steel trim with a vent at the front making it ideal to integrate into cabinetry in your kitchen, bar, games room, restaurant or cafe. Ensure that your high quality wine collection is protected with the Husky range of Vino Pro wine fridges.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts and labour helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- Large 154 Litre capacity, with the ability to hold 46 bordeaux wine bottles.
- Dual zone cooling provides two fully controllable temperature zones. The provides the option of storing and serving different wine at two different temperatures which is ideal as different types of wine are recommended for serving at different temperatures. The upper zone can be set between the temperatures of 5ºC-12ºC and the lower zone can be set between 12ºC-18ºC.
- Stainless Steel frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- Active carbon filter with triple ventilations system helps to encourage airflow within the fridge. This improved air quality within the refrigerator helps to eliminate odours which will preserve the natural taste of the wine stored within the unit.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- Additional security to the contents of your wine refrigerator is provided through in built locks which come as standard.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- Six telescopic beech wood shelves which are removable allow easy access within the wine fridge on demand whilst not damaging the quality of the wine.
- A UV coated glass door helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of the wine whilst also increasing energy efficiency.
- An anti vibration system with shock resistant shelving and adjustable feet help to minimise vibrations in the unit.
- Number of Zones: Two
- Number of Shelves: Six
- Temperature Range: 5ºC-12ºC (Upper Zone) & 12ºC-18ºC (Lower Zone)
- Control Panel: Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power: 85W
- Energy Consumption: 0.937kWh/24h
- Lamp Power: 1.5W
- Refrigerant: R600a/30g
- Maximum Noise Level: 39dBA
- Length of Cord: 165cm (+/-10cm)
- Product Dimensions (Door Closed): (W) 595mm x (D) 632mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Product Dimensions (Door Open): (W) 595mm x (D) 1165mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Cut Out Dimensions (When Built into Cabinetry): (W) >615mm x (D) >642mm x (H) >890mm-900mm
Note: Please allow a minimum 50mm clearance at the rear of the fridge and sufficient room around the sides and top of the fridge as per the cut out dimensions when integrated into cabinetry.