This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Some refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however most will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
The Vino Pro Single Door Drinks Chiller offers a premium quality bar fridge in the matching style to your Vino Pro Wine Fridge. With a range of superior features including a three-year warranty, triple glazed glass doors, a blue LED internal light and spill-proof shelves the Vino Pro Drinks Chiller in a stainless steel trim is an ideal drinks solution for any indoor kitchen, bar, cafe, restaurant or general entertaining area.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts and labour helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- Large 154 Litre capacity offering plenty of storage for a range of beverages.
- Temperature range of 1ºC-10ºC offering a range of serving temperatures.
- Stainless steel frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- Additional security to the contents of your wine refrigerator is provided through inbuilt locks which come as standard. Two keys provided as standard.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- A triple UV coated glass door helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of the wine whilst also increasing energy efficiency.
- Three stainless steel shelves with spill-proof frontage.
- An anti-vibration system with shock resistant shelving and adjustable feet help to minimise vibrations in the unit.
- Number of Zones: One
- Number of Shelves: Three
- Temperature Range: 1ºC-10ºC
- Control Panel: Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power: 85W
- Energy Consumption: 0.821kWh/24h
- Lamp Power: 1.5W
- Refrigerant: R600a/30g
- Maximum Noise Level: 39dBA
- Length of Cord: 165cm (+/-10cm)
- Product Dimensions (Door Closed): (W) 595mm x (D) 632mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Product Dimensions (Door Open): (W) 595mm x (D) 1165mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Cut Out Dimensions (When Built into Cabinetry): (W) >615mm x (D) >642mm x (H) >890mm-900mm
Note: Please allow a minimum 50mm clearance at the rear of the fridge and sufficient room around the sides and top of the fridge as per the cut-out dimensions when integrated into the cabinetry.
This unit is designed as a drinks chiller only and is not suitable for storing fresh or perishable food.